Useful Tips and Information

The following local government agencies can help with food stamps, EBT cards, Medical/Medicare subsidized housing, educational services, healthcare, and senior services. Feel free to contact their offices anytime.

Los Angeles County Department of Public and Social Services
2415 W 6th St
Los Angeles, CA
(213) 738-4505

Orange County Social Service Agency
333 W. Santa Ana Blvd.
Santa Ana, CA 92701
(714) 834-5400

Contact Information for Various Services

CalFresh/Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP)
Contact 1-877-847-3663 for more information

California CalWORKs (TANF)

Contact (916) 657-2128 for more information

California Healthy Families (SCHIP)

Contact 1-800-880-5305 for more information

California Medicaid

Contact 916-445-4171 for more information

California Special Supplemental Nutrition Program for Women, Infants, and Children (WIC)

To find a local office: 1-888-WIC-WORKS (1-888-942-9675)
Or use the online search tool:

California Summer Food Service Program (SFSP)

For more information, visit the following website
Contact 1-800-952-5609